Awarded Yoga Instructor
the World Of Health & Fitness
5 reps 7 minutes
12 reps time as needed
4 reps 6 minutes
4 reps 6 minutes
6 reps 3 minutes
6 reps 2 minutes
“yoga is true, yoga is breathing, yoga is life!”
– Beatrice Sargin Ereziwosa
“Warrior II is perfect for toning and lengthening the muscles in your legs,” said Beatrice Sargin Ereziwosa
Benefits: This ultimate standing pose called Warrior II energizes your legs, stretches your hips and groin muscles. It also helps you form a better balance and stability.
Bridge pose, or Setu Bandha Sarvangasana, is A reclined backbend and chest-opening yoga pose. This asana (pose) for beginners involves lifting the hips and sternum while pressing the arms down into the mat to create a bridge-like effect with the body for a maximum stretch.
How to do this pose:
- Lie on the floor on a yoga mat or thick blanket, with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor. Keep your arms at your sides.
- Engage your core and glutes, press your feet into the floor, and lift your buttocks off the floor.
- Raise your buttocks until your thighs are parallel to the floor — or as close to parallel as you can get.
- Check that your knees are directly over your heels and your body is in a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. This is the top of the position.
- Stay in this pose with your glutes and core engaged for 30 seconds. As you get stronger, increase the hold time to 1 minute.
Fit for Your Everyday Lifestyle
Wake up with a sunrise meditation, sweat it out with lunchtime HIIT, or unwind with an evening flow. You’ll find movement for every mood with classes sorted by time, style, and skill level.
Participate In Meditation
Whether you’re a complete beginner or you want to step up your routine, get a full studio experience at home with thousands of classes for body, mind, and spirit.