- A willingness to train your mind to be focus on what is important for your life
- Have a desire to improve yourself & a desire to make a change in the way you feel and think
- No special skills required
- The course "Calm Mind Healthy Body" is designed to get you started with providing reliable, effective and tangible strategies you can begin to implement and integrate into your own life. The Good News Is, You Don’t Need Medication To Calm Your Mind... If you’ve followed the fitness and health industries over the past few years, they’re always coming out with something new… That’s right… Although many people may look at medication as a “quick fix” for stress and anxiety, there is a better way… One of the most effective and NATURAL ways to calm your mind is through meditation. Meditation doesn’t cost you any money, can be done almost anywhere, and it’s been scientifically proven to have positive effects on both your mind and your body. Although meditation is a natural solution that everyone should embrace for calming the mind and improving overall well-being in our busy and hectic world… By implementing the strategies on a regular basis, expect to: Develop inner calm, resiliency and less triggering Notice subtle changes in the way you interpret and organize sensory input Feel empowered, in control of maintaining a calm body and mind, even in the midst of chaos Greater awareness of how specific tools and methods impact your nervous system Integration of the methods and strategies in a meaningful way into your daily routine The understanding of how mind-body-spirit connects to form a cohesive, whole being...that's you! Note: Results will vary with each individual, as each individual is unique with different body chemistry, and the way in which sensory input and energy is integrated into the body as well as intentionality. The duration of input will be adjusted according to your own individual needs.
- People suffering from exhaustion and psychological pressure
Calm Mind Healthy Body Discover Effective Self-Regulation Strategies and Tools to Calm your Mind and Nervous System, Decrease Stress, Anxiety, and Triggering.